Re: [ontolog-forum] Entity Relationship Model, Big Data, Linked Data, RD

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bob Schloss <rschloss@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:23:34 -0500
> I assume others on this list find these items artificially disconnected?
Yes, I do.

I would also add the world of JSON-based Web APIs which are going to exist behind firewalls -- maybe this is the non-public counterpart to item 5.

Regards,

Bob Schloss
Senior Technical Staff Member; Scalable Information Infrastructure
IBM Thomas J Watson Research Center

Phone: 1-914-945-3343 | Mobile: 1-914-589-0699
E-mail:
rschloss@xxxxxxxxxx
My page at IBM Research:
researcher.ibm.com/person/us-rschloss
Find me on:
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=3734331 Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/bschloss
"Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought." - Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
IBM

P.O. Box 218
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
United States