Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology-driven software for querying facts in tempo

To: Piotr Nowara <piotrnowara@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:48:09 -0800
Dear Piotr,    (01)

Thank you very much for the clarification.    (02)

Regards. =ppy    (03)

p.s. Ron & All, we do discuss proprietary tools and project, on
occasions here, but only under specials waivers, such as these:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_02_10#nid2MXM
or http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2010_02_25#nid292U