Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology-driven software for querying facts in tempo

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Piotr Nowara <piotrnowara@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:42:27 +0100
Dear all,

the content of the website I linked in my initial message is intended to be open-source  - one can find the license information in the source files and on my project's homepage: http://code.google.com/p/linked-facts/

I want to keep this software (the OWL-to-SQL interpreter with associated  Protégé plugins and OWL files) open-source and to allow their use in the commercial projects under the terms of Mozilla Public License 1.1. The reason I mentioned about the "commercial project" is that I wanted to emphasize my intention to share an ontology-based solution capable to be deployed in a real business scenario. I’m sorry for the confusion.

I have already started to upload the source code. I plan to prepare a tutorial on how to configure and deploy my software and publish it on my website but if anyone is interested  I can provide some details before I manage to prepare detailed documentation. My main goal now is to reach to potential users or contributors and hear your opinions about this project.

Best regards,
Piotr Nowara