Re: [ontolog-forum] Self Interest Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Bottoms <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 21:37:16 -0400
John,

You wrote: "Tesla had many kinds of obsessive-compulsive quirks, and I suspect that he had some sort of borderline autism or Asperger's syndrome."

Yes, I agree. He, at least had eidetic imagery, and could visualize rotating electromagnetic fields.

Interestingly, there are a few television shows predicated around Asperger's characters, for example, the BritWit comedy "Doc Martin", and Sheldon on "The Big Bang Theory".
Normal people don't make history!

-John Bottoms
 FirstStar Systems
 Concord, MA USA