[ontolog-forum] Proof that we construct language from our perceptions

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:17:13 -0800

Dear Ontologists,

The attached PowerPoint presentation shows how we can construct language, and other facilities, through what we expect to see instead of what we actually see.

I found it on another list, but I want to share it with those who still think we have a common set of concepts.  Note especially the slide with words wildly misspelled, note also the slide that can only be seen by adults, and the one where only children can see the dolphins.

HTH,

-Rich

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper