Re: [ontolog-forum] Process to getting a project started [was - Re: Some

To: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Christopher Spottiswoode" <cms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:43:13 +0200
Peter,    (01)

Many thanks for the offer, the help and the pointers.  I'll have
something starting there in a day or two.    (02)

Btw, I am delighted to see Cory Casanave's suggested theme on the Summit
Suggestions wiki page.  The whole syndrome he highlights surely calls
for this Community's urgent attention.    (03)

Christopher    (04)