[ontolog-forum] [OT] process clarification [was - Re: Some Grand Challen

To: Cory Casanave <cory-c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "steve.ray@xxxxxxxxxx" <steve.ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:59:39 -0700
Cory,    (01)

> [CoryC] An area of interest to me and many of our clients is solving the
>information federation problem. ...    (02)

[ppy]  A good topic indeed. However ...    (03)

1. if you are suggesting that folks discuss this "information
federation problem" on [ontolog-forum], please consider starting a new
thread (with a proper subject line) and move forward from there; or    (04)

2. if you are suggesting we (you addressing to Steve, following a
remark of his regarding the Ontology Summit indicates that this might
have been your purpose), it would be helpful if you condense the
proposition to, say, a short theme/title, with a brief (short
paragraph) description and post it to the
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit/Suggestions
page (like what Christopher has done), and then, via a message post,
highlight that suggestions, and take it forward similarly.    (05)

(That would help allow this thread to stay on point to discuss what
Christopher is trying here.)    (06)

Thanks & regards. =ppy