Re: [ontolog-forum] Fact Guru, Controlled NLs, and OOR

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:49:32 +0100
Dear Mike,    (01)

One of the things we did in ISO 15926 was to distinguish logical
terms/concepts/meanings from their representation by words/lexical
terms/phrases, but treating the lexical terms as first class objects in the
ontology itself, rather than things outside it.    (02)

Regards    (03)

Matthew West
Information  Junction
Tel: +44 1489 880185
Mobile: +44 750 3385279
Skype: dr.matthew.west
matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (04)

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England
and Wales No. 6632177.
Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City,
Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.    (05)