Re: [ontolog-forum] knowledge fusion

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 20:26:56 +0200
John,
I endorse your points.
What i try to suggest is that all knowledge is broadly divided into three
types:
1. descriptive knowledge (science), highlighting categorization and
classification;
2. normative knowledge (science), highlighting standards, values, norms as
in politics, ethics, and easthetics;
3. exact knowledge (science as maths and theoretical physics),  highlighting
axiomatic analysis, mathematical formulations and causal predictions.
Currently, computing ontology is in the initial stage of descriptive
ontology  dealing with classifications schemas and taxonomies. It's time to
grow...
Azamat Abdoullaev