Re: [ontolog-forum] Fw: Oooh, FOL is too hard to learn.

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:51:19 -0700
Chris,    (01)

The point I was trying to make is that the declarative and procedural
representations function together like a pair of tools (hammer and nail,
screwdriver and screw, ..) which constitute foreground and background
descriptions, depending on which task is being described.  Without either
view, some important issues are missed.      (02)

-Rich    (03)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com