Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Enterprise Architecture

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rick Murphy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 20:35:59 -0400
Hey Brand:    (01)

I understand the video's not ready yet, but should show up here [1] when
ready.    (02)

BTW - for those interested in the LOD existential question, I wanted to
suggest the strictest interpretation should follow from the four steps
or rules in the following page of design issues. [2]    (03)

Note that step three prescribes the use of standards, then identifies
two standards (RDF*, SPARQL). Not sure how to interpret the rather loose
syntax of the page.    (04)

1 http://logd.tw.rpi.edu/home
2 http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html    (05)

--