Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Enterprise Architecture

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:49:32 -0700 (PDT)
Mathew,

I think you hit the point with Gap Analysis when you said:

@ Doug, your example does make sense, similar examples happen everyday within and between enterprises. It can be amusing, it could be devastating (e.g SOA in computational grids using distributed / federated database without an underlying semantic infrastructure)

That was exactly why I inserted my presentations in federal space......

Federal Agencies need Ontologists!    Rick is going to take the whole group there..

Paithra