Re: [ontolog-forum] owl and scalability

To: "Zhuk, Yefim" <Yefim.Zhuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 19:47:14 -0700
Jeff,    (01)

I'll defer to Ian to answer you (either via this email discussion, or
at one of the OWL 2 sessions.)    (02)

By the way, I assume your message to [ontolog-forum] got bounced,
because posting is only allowed for subscriber. If, after you review
our terms of membership (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1J ), and
confirms to join the community, I can get you subscribed. After that,
you can openly discuss with the entire Ontolog community via that
mailing list.    (03)

Best.  =ppy