Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Registry / Repository [was - Re: Foundation

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 06:55:44 -0800
> [JFS]  But we need a formal document that is more systematic than
> a wiki. We at least need something like the W3C recommendations.    (01)

[ppy]  Indeed! ... Let's find out more, later this week [1] on how,
say, OOR / COLORE are coming along, and discuss what needs to be in
place, and interim measures to fill in gaps, to enable the registering
of relevant metadata and documenting finding and insights. I would
volunteer any infrastructure support I can possibly provide (if that
can be of help.)    (02)

  [1]  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_02_19    (03)

Hopefully, the dialog on the forum from everyone here could help get
the necessary 'recommendations' into shape.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy