[ontolog-forum] Please stay relevant to the Ontolog Charter when making

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:08:55 -0700
Hello Ontolog Members,    (01)

I have received offline suggestions that we should try to stay more
focused in our forum discussions.    (02)

Thank you very much for all those who have posted. Although they are
almost all interesting, not everyone has been relevant to Ontolog. It
may be more appropriate if some of those messages (like the ones about
advancements of human conditions) be posted elsewhere and not to the
[ontolog-forum] list,so we can maintain a higher signal-to-noise ratio
on our community listservs.    (03)

Please be reminded that Ontolog is supposed to be a "community of
practice" (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidB ) and not a
"social network." Therefore, may I cordially request that before your
make a post or start a new thread, or make a response to someone
else's post, to kindly check your message content against
the Ontolog Charter (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidB ) to ensure
its appropriateness.    (04)

Thanks in advance.  =ppy    (05)