[ontolog-forum] tomorrow's Nobel Laureate talk in Edinburgh

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:22:30 +0100

Tomorrow Nobel Laureate Sydney Brenner [1] will give a public lecture [2] in Edinburgh

I interviewed him years ago when I worked as science correspondent, and he is a delightful eminent scientist
with candid views on science itself - he has many tales to tell

Should anyone be around, let's touch base?  I am slowly getting to meet in person people
from various mailing lists, which is always nice :-)

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_Brenner
[2]. http://csbe.bio.ed.ac.uk/inauguration.php

--
Paola Di Maio