[ontolog-forum] Berlin Semantic Meetup Group

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 07:25:40 -0700
Last night I had the immense honor of presenting a keynote at the Berlin
Semantic Meetup group, arranged by Adrian Paschke.  The group is awesome and
I strongly encourage anyone traveling to Berlin to ping Adrian and offer to
drop by.    (01)

A small write up and the slides are available from my blog.    (02)

http://technoracle.blogspot.com/2009/06/berlin-university-semantics-and.html    (03)

The title is OASIS SOA Reference Architecture and Semantics at Adobe
Systems.    (04)

I want to publicly acknowledge John Sowa, Adam Pease, Peter, Adrian, Kurt,
Matthew, Chris, both Pat's and everyone else who contributed to this slide
deck.    (05)

I also invited several people to participate in this forum.  Feel free to
use the slides but please respect the credits where others have contributed.
There is no need to attribute me for anything if you use the material I
made.    (06)

Cheers!    (07)

Duane
--
Sr. Technical Evangelist ­ Adobe Systems
Chair ­ OASIS SOA RM Technical Committee