Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Technology Discount for Ontolog Forummember

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:46:53 -0700
Peter:

When are you coming to Vancouver again?  I have to be in Berlin from June 13-29.

Duane

On 5/15/09 2:20 PM, "Peter Brown" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the initiative!
I’ve already registered however, as I guess others may have done in order to get the early bird discount...

It would be interesting to know how many Ontology Forum participants will be there – would be an ideal opportunity for a “birds of a feather” gatehring one day: I, for one, was not able to make the F2F Summit this year and would welcome exchanging with others on common issues...

best regards,
Peter

  Peter F Brown Managing Director Pensive S.A.
  Your GPS for Information

Pensive: -  Thoughtful People -  Thoughtful Solutions

t:   +32.2.346.4866

m:   +32.472.027.811

w:   www.pensive.eu <http://www.pensive.eu>

Pensive S.A. is registered in Belgium, N° 895.677.610 (RPM Brussels)

Registered Office: Avenue de Mercure 13/13, B-1180 Brussels

Correspondence/Visits: Avenue Brugmann, 382, B-1180 Brussels