Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Technology Discount for Ontolog Forummember

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter F Brown (Pensive SA)" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 23:20:15 +0200

Thanks for the initiative!

I’ve already registered however, as I guess others may have done in order to get the early bird discount...

It would be interesting to know how many Ontology Forum participants will be there – would be an ideal opportunity for a “birds of a feather” gatehring one day: I, for one, was not able to make the F2F Summit this year and would welcome exchanging with others on common issues...

best regards,

Peter

WebSiteLogo.jpg

Peter F Brown

Managing Director

Pensive S.A.

Your GPS for Informationä

Pensive:

-  Thoughtful People

-  Thoughtful Solutions

t:

+32.2.346.4866

m:

+32.472.027.811

w:

www.pensive.eu

Pensive S.A. is registered in Belgium, N° 895.677.610 (RPM Brussels)

Registered Office: Avenue de Mercure 13/13, B-1180 Brussels

Correspondence/Visits: Avenue Brugmann, 382, B-1180 Brussels