Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Project Organization:

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:04:10 -0400

> So I don't think PhysicalObject + MentalObject is a partition of all
> possible
> things.

Nor do I.  They are only two of a couple of dozen useful top-level
categories.  The point I apparently didn't make was that 'abstract' is
mostly used only as meaning 'not 'physical' and does not in itself make a
very useful inheritable property.  Do you have a necessary set of logical
properties you assign to 'abstract' things that are inherited down the type
hierarchy?    (01)

Pat    (02)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.