[ontolog-forum] mKR/mKE 8.2 simplified grammar

To: "KR-language" <KR-language@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Cyclify Austin <cyclify-austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:52:18 -0700
I changed the version number to 8.2, to signal the beginning
of a gradual process of simplifying the mKR grammar.

    I am weeding out the remnants of discarded ideas
    from the past 13 years.

    I am making the grammar closer to that of the UNIX shell,
    with its blank word separators and quoting conventions,
    and keywords which are only significant at the beginning
    of a proposition.

    I may even replace my custom lexer and parser with
    their flex and bison equivalents.

    If there's anything in the mKR grammar that you don't
    like, this is your best opportunity to get it changed --
    please tell me your ideas.

Dick McCullough
http://mkrmke.org