[ontolog-forum] Semantic Search [was - What is a good conversation?]

To: Pavithra Kenjige <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:30:23 -0700
Pavithra,    (01)

I am moving your input (and possibly the conversation that may follow)
 to a new thread.
(Yes indeed, I agree, too, that "Semantic Search" is a good
conversation, but, given the context, your input doesn't exactly
belong to the original thread.)    (02)

Thanks .. .and, Welcome to Ontolog.  =ppy    (03)

P.S.  (for those who are unfamiliar) Please start a new
topic/conversation on a new thread with an appropriate subject line,
and use "reply" to continue on with a discussion so that they are
properly threaded in the archives.