Re: [ontolog-forum] What is a good conversation?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:15:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I am Pavithra Kenjige,  I have recently joined this group.        I am an Information technology professional, and an independent IT management consultant,  and interested in Enterprise Architecture, information security, Systems Engineering  related topics.    I have work experience and education background in those areas as well ( US federal and commercial).

I have been reading about this topic thread, and pardon me for intruding:

But Google has recently announced support for semantic search.

They seem to use multitude of technologies.   Here are some articles on the technologies that google uses:

I could give more links,  but a google search would provide the same..

Regards,
Pavithra Kenjige