Re: [ontolog-forum] glossary of ontology terminology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:21:14 +0700
A long time has passed since this question    (01)

the full thread here    (02)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2007-06/msg00322.html    (03)

according to the replies, several people had several
initiatives already underway for this community    (04)

any updates?    (05)

I am certainly still aggregating and mapping bits of terminologies
from various efforts, and it looks from the current posts that people
in this forum are still struggling to communicate    (06)

A nice controlled vocabulary is still a good place to start curdling
sharing conceptualizationss ...and good practice too ... tough as it

quod erat demonstrandum?    (08)