[ontolog-forum] ontology vs genesis

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 22:04:28 +0000 (GMT)
John
I am sorry that I still cannot get my message through. If time is included in an ontology, and relations are actions (mental operations, something like instructions) then you get procedural knowedge as opposed to lexical knoledge. Moreover the set of mentalopertaions is not large abd should be common to all ontologes as we have the same brains, mind, younameit.
Through that dynamic model, where you create your concepts and everything created has a space and time parameter to unambigously identify it, without us being aware of the underlying biochemoelectrimechanical mechanism or  function busy recording it, we get a chance to show where an indivdual and the whole bunch of humanoids are at the momment with their knowledge representing the world, which is of course open, and is a long way to go before we come to the end of it.
In arecent articleon the Big Bang the picture of the universe was shown as a bell shae marking wher we are and where it started. And when it started, thhat is when space and time was started. Think about that.

Kindest regards,

Ferenc Kovacs
alias Frank
Genezistan