[ontolog-forum] rdf in the browser

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 02:23:40 -0400

Azamat

It is a very good topic, although my browser failed to open your RDF
document.

I was also disappointed when (a few years ago) I realised that common browsers do not support rdf and owl, I must admit that my progress has been slow too with that

anyway you right click on the link, save as, then open the file with a text editor to see the
raw rdf file (its like reading html, not nice)

semantic radar for firefox addon has been recently upgraded,would be nice to know if it works for you (havent tried it yet myself)

PDM