Re: [ontolog-forum] [Fwd: The Open Group SOA Ontology]

To: edbark@xxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Michael F Uschold" <uschold@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:02:33 -0700
There is raw owl code in RDF-XML syntax in the .pdf document.

This is a shame, in a document that is otherwise carefully crated to be clear and understandable.  I think that .n3 is much more appropriate for a document intended for humans.

For the geeks in search of unreadable content, there is a more than adequate amount in the .owl file :-)

Michael