Re: [ontolog-forum] The Open Group SOA Ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:20:10 -0600
Azamat
Thanks - great observations, more comments after reflection.    (01)

Ravi    (02)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (03)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (04)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (05)

Professional viewpoints do not necessarily imply organizational
endorsement.    (06)