Re: [ontolog-forum] How not to write specifications

To: <edbark@xxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 06:50:17 -0600
Ed
That was great, especially the comparisons and the quotes.
Thanks.
Ravi    (01)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (02)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (03)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (04)

Professional viewpoints do not necessarily imply organizational
endorsement.    (05)