Re: [ontolog-forum] How not to write specifications

To: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ed Barkmeyer <edbark@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 11:08:54 -0400
Ron Wheeler wrote:
> I am not an expert on ontology and I personally find this discussion
> very interesting and all that but I find it hard to believe that belongs
> here.    (01)

I fully agree, and I don't doubt I should have let the original
oversimplification lie.    (02)

I hate to disagree with Antoinette, but the subtext is definitely in the
eye of the beholder.  As one of the authors of this thread, I assure you
I intended none.  Ron has correctly identified a rathole.  :-)    (03)

Regards to all,
-Ed    (04)

Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8263                FAX: +1 301-975-4694    (05)

  and have not been reviewed by any Government authority."    (06)