Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog IPR issues

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Toby.Considine@xxxxxxxxx
From: Ken Laskey <klaskey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:33:21 -0400
I think what you are more likely to see on this forum is

This is my PhD research and I'm screwed if someone publishes this material before I defend.

We are not immune from the patent games played by big companies, trolls, or anyone in between but I think those on the forum from commercial ventures know better than to blab sensitive material.  For those truly trying to extend the art in a collaborative environment, I think a modicum of professionalism will go a long way.

Ken