Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology vs OWL implementation

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 00:15:30 -0400
Cati,
   I would say that if your data structure has a hierarchy with at least
three classes (types) and some relations and is represented in a
syntactically valid OWL ontology that can be loaded into one of the ontology
viewers such as Protégé or SWOOP, it could be called an 'ontology'.  That
does not say anything at all about the quality or usefulness of it.    (01)

Pat    (02)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.
908-561-3416