[ontolog-forum] anyone with ontology on transport protocols?

To: Ontolog Forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Graybeal <graybeal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:42:15 -0700
(All -- I apologize if this is a little too, umm, concrete for this forum (:->)
-- am open to a better list to which to post it.)    (01)

Does anyone know of an ontology for streaming data -- the basics of a stream
has parts, parts have a sequence or time tags, and so on?  I imagine that an
ontology characterizing TCP/IP or similar transport protocols might be pretty
close, especially if the protocols are general-purpose.    (02)

John