[ontolog-forum] New subscriber

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Luis Gutierrez <luisgutierrez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 21:00:58 -0500
Hello,

I am a new subscriber, invited by Chaim Zins.

My complete name is Luis Teodoro Gutierrez (Cuban-American).   My Ph.D. is from the Georgia Institute of Technology (1974) in systems engineering and information science. Retired from IBM with 30 years of service, have done some consulting.

I am now an independent researcher and writer. My favorite project is researching global issues at the intersection of technology, solidarity, sustainability, non-violence, and religion. I believe it is critical to make young people aware of current global issues that may reach crisis intensity during their lifetime.

My website is The Pelican Web. The mission of the website includes publishing a monthly newsletter, Solidarity, Sustainability, and Nonviolence. The newsletter is basically a commented digest of current research and emerging issues.  I am a frequent user of Knowlege 2008 and have a large number of links "organized" as a relational database, but cannot converge on a stable set of sorting categories.

Looking forward to learn more about knowledge organization.

Sincerely,
Luis

Luis T. Gutierrez, PhD
The Pelican Web