Re: [ontolog-forum] What words mean -- What this thread means

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:58:21 -0600
At 10:09 AM +0200 2/18/08, Christopher Spottiswoode wrote:
>Michael, thanks for your trouble.
>
>>Christopher said:
>>>For my part, I look forward to your showing me, in due course,
>>>how I might have been more succinct in introducing my very
>>>new and very big message.
>>
>>I can't be any help, because I don't know what it is that you
>>are trying to say.
>
>My "in due course" referred (clearly, I had hoped...) to the
>future, after you have (I hope) read a lot more of what is still
>to come.    (01)

It might be best, Christopher, to follow the
usual practice in such situations, which is to
refrain from posting long messages until one
actually has the promised future insight ready to
show the world. I hope to hear from you when you
are in a position to explain what it is that you
are going to talk about.    (02)

Pat    (03)

>Christopher

IHMC            (850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.    (850)202 4416   office
http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes      phayesAT-SIGNihmc.us
http://www.flickr.com/pathayes/collections    (05)