Re: [ontolog-forum] list of knowledge domains

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:00:22 -0700
Paola
Please share the source and if possible the Domain and functional
elements. I am sure the functional aspects will also include Business
processes, but where will the domain related processes be handled? I
mean in which of these two categories. I specifically mean such as
"thought to action", also such as "domain crossing workflows" or     (01)

Ravi    (02)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (03)

Vangent, Inc. Technical Excellence Center (TEC)    (04)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 3132041740 www.vangent.com    (05)