[ontolog-forum] Scheduling a Discussion [was: CL, CG, IKL and the relati

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:45:27 -0800
> [DN]  Would make an interesting ontolog session sometimes in 2008.
> Maybe Peter can schedule a call.    (01)

[ppy] Sure, I'd be most happy to. I'd need a more refined statement of
WHAT (exactly) it is, that folks would like to discuss, and WHO are
the people they would like to hear from (or hear discussing the issue
at hand).    (02)

Are we going for CL, CG, IKL and the relationship between symbols in
the logical "universe of discourse" and individuals in the "real
world"? Representing Context in general? How CL/IKL deals with
context? ...    (03)

I solicit input from those interested on:
(a) A clear statement of the "topic",
(b) candidate presenters/panelists, and
(c) other pertinent suggestions    (04)

(I'm making this into a new thread so that we don't disrupt the
current discourse with the suggestion on a discussion session.)    (05)

Regards.  =ppy