Re: [ontolog-forum] formal systems, common logic and lbase

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:11:57 -0500
Thanks Paola and yes I am also interested in how CL & LBase relate to
other formalisms. I'm spending most my time right now investigating the
information flow framework (IFF), category theory (CT) and Haskell. The
Feferman paper caught my eye because the proposition to redefine formal
systems  seems to point in the general direction that IFF and CT have gone.    (01)

Sorry I'm at the airport right now and don;t have access to the network,
but I've seen some information on Common Logic Controlled English
(CLCE), that may be of some interest to you ...    (02)

Rick    (03)