Re: [ontolog-forum] formal systems, common logic and lbase

To: rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:17:18 +0700
Rick
thanks for interpreting your thoughts.  I am becoming increasingly
interested in CL, although I am still working out how it relates to
other formalisms, and how can I use it
As discussed briefly with Welty last week, it appears obvious to me
that CL is at core of NLP, so I am interested
in your suggestion as a possible way forward in that direction
thanks
PDM    (01)

Paola Di Maio
School of IT