Re: [ontolog-forum] URGENT - 3 minutes help needed to help people unders

To: Francis McCabe <frankmccabe@xxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:29:22 +0100
Yes - that was one of the facts I was trying to make (that Ontology does
impact Web 2.0 and vice verse).  The guy told me that using UML with Web 2.0
explanations was "errant".  Since I was capturing Web 2.0 patterns and
models in a template that uses UML for for static (UML CVD) and dynamic UML
Sequence diagrams), I really did not want his uninformed vote contaminating
an otherwise great presentation.  I guess I overreacted as the presentation
has received over 1000 downloads and is the 3rd highest vote score for
sessions at the time I write this.    (01)

http://feedback.berlin.web2expo.com/category/conference+sessions    (02)

Thank you all and I am going on vacation to Tenerife for two weeks now with
my wife and kids.  It is obvious to me that it is time to put the computer
down for a bit and sit on the beach and let my kids bury me in sand.    (03)

BTW - for those of you into Web 2.0 patterns, take a look at this then ask
if you should be buying stock in Apple:    (05)

http://bp0.blogger.com/_JcWq9uCkob8/RzBswUzpRoI/AAAAAAAAAL4/T_vAoBywgqg/s160
0-h/CIMG0477.JPG    (06)

The entire front row was all using Mac's including Gina (O'Reilly's event
organizer), Tim O'Reilly, Matt (CTO - Dopplr) etc etc.    (07)

Duane    (08)

On 11/9/07 6:07 PM, "Francis McCabe" <frankmccabe@xxxxxxx> wrote:    (09)