Re: [ontolog-forum] Two Senior Taxonomy Positions Opened up at Dow Jones

To: "Clarke, Dave" <Dave.Clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 21:51:12 -0700
Dear Dave,

Thank you for the input (and thanks to Barry too!) ... Yes, I'm almost certain some members of the community may be interested in the prospect you have to offer.

By copying this thread to our discussion list, and also listing these openings at the "Recruitment Opportunity" page of our wiki (see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RecruitmentOpportunity#nid13Q2 ), I hope the right people in the community may learn about the opportunity and contact you. ... By the way, please advise your application deadline so that I can append it to the listings.

Best regards.  =ppy