Re: [ontolog-forum] {Disarmed} Reality and Truth

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ingvar Johansson <ingvar.johansson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:02:13 +0200
Deborah MacPherson schrieb:
> Yes Pat - Nailed it. Thank you.
>
> Debbie    (01)

He didn't nail it completely. What about your statement "Reality is
messy and long"? Can it (to quote Pat below) "only describe a
limited part of the actual world of reality"? If you say 'yes', then
there may be parts of reality that are not in need of "editing" in your
sense. And if you say 'no', then you have an example of a statement that
is without any qualifications straightforwardly true.    (02)

best,
Ingvar    (03)

--
Ingvar Johansson