Re: [ontolog-forum] Quantum Mechanics Ontology (sidebar)

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:31:59 -0400
Chuck,
   Thanks for the reference.  Interesting.
   It's 24 classes and 23 relations, mostly math, with only one
deference to the real world, in the class "Mesurement" (sic), defined
"Any physical operation by which the value of a physical quantity can
be determined".    (01)

   I wonder how they get those measurements without using any physical
objects?  And just what those "physical quantities" are?   Perhaps they
are using "quantum system" as a synonym for "physical object"?  Can't
wait for the expanded version that includes people.    (02)

Pat    (03)

Patrick Cassidy
CNTR-MITRE
260 Industrial Way West