Re: [ontolog-forum] help needed on Agents and Ontologies

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Francis McCabe <frankmccabe@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:32:20 -0700
Well, at the risk of beating my own drum ...
Keith Clark and I have just published a paper on a related topic ...    (01)

Ontology oriented programming in Go!
Clark*, K. L.; McCabe, F. G.
Applied Intelligence, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 189-204, Jun 2006
Frank McCabe    (02)

On Apr 12, 2007, at 8:47 AM, James Odell wrote:    (03)