Re: [ontolog-forum] Invitation to April 17 Expedition wrkshp at NSF: Ach

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Olken, Frank" <folken@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:15:15 -0400
Susan,    (01)

I continue to be interested in use of open source software in the
federal
government.  However, I will be on travel April 17.    (02)

Sometime I would like to chat with you about open source alternatives to
 Microsoft Exchange software.   I am increasingly convinced that
Exchange
is the chief reason that folks do not move away from Windows.    (03)

I have been particularly intrigued by zimbra.com which seems to have
a very nice interface and extensibility.   But I worry some about their
use of MySQL.    (04)

                Frank Olken    (05)

National Science Foundation
Computer and Information Science and Engineering  Directorate
Intelligent Information Systems Division
Information Integration and Informatics
Suite 1125
4201 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22230    (06)