Re: [ontolog-forum] Reasoning about ISO standard 15926

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Adrian Walker" <adriandwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 14:38:14 -0400
Hi Bob --

That was quick (:-)

I'm not an ISO-15962 expert, but of the references you cite, GridWise seems to be the closest, as it has to do with energy.

Our concern is mainly that folks are trying to deal with interoperability only at  a (meta)data level, whereas we think there are significant advantages to  raising the discussion up to the business level.  There's an attempt at summarizing the technology we have built to do this in

     www.semantic-conference.com/program/sessions/S2.html

and a simple motivating example is

     www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/SemanticResolution1.agent

I hope you may have time to look further at our work.  Thanks in advance for comments.

                                        -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic (R)
A Wiki for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering