[ontolog-forum] GI-Days 2007 - Young Researchers Forum

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Florian Probst <f.probst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:18:03 +0100
Greetings,    (01)

to the wiki section RelevantCallsOfInterest2007 I added a call for paper
for GI-Days 2007 - Young Researchers Forum. Although it is a geographic
information science conference, I would like to draw your attention to
this event since in recent years more and more research activities in
the field of geographic information science focus on ontology
engineering and semantic interoperability. So a good deal of the topics
relevant for GI-Days 2007 will be related to issues that are of interest
in the ontolog community.
Please distribute the call to students and post-docs for which it could
be interesting:
http://www.gi-tage.de/call_for_papers.php.    (02)

best regards,
Florian    (03)