Re: [ontolog-forum] Automatized databased generated Ontologies

To: "Juan Sequeda" <jsequeda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 13:09:35 -0800
 > [JS]  I hope it's not much a repetition to ask for opinions
 > about my comment.    (01)

[ppy] of course not, you are most welcomed, as this is relevant
to our the community is working on. I just wanted to make sure
you are aware of the ongoing "Database and Ontologies"
mini-series, since that seems to be relevant to what you are
working on as well. Do come join us at the future realtime
sessions when you can, I am sure your input and contribution will
be appreciated.    (02)

Cheers.  =ppy