[ontolog-forum] Of Interest to Health-Ont and Ontology Forum

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ed Dodds" <dodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:01:04 -0600

Seref Arikan just posted the following over at the openEHR-technical mailing list. Note the reference near the end of the presentation to the gapminder.org project and his call for meaningful search of the data the project is intended to liberate.

Ed Dodds
dodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, The following link contains a MUST see speech of Hans Rosling. Rosling is a professor of international health, and as you can see, he has some excellent points about the way we perceive certain things. I believe his wonderful presentation has very good points for many of us. And here we go

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4237353244338529080

… Regards Seref Arikan - serefarikan at kurumsalteknoloji.com