Re: [ontolog-forum] ontology applications in intelligent social networks

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:14:44 +0700
Andersen
I am interested in addressing foaf limitations but have not yet had the time
to look into into, you seem familiar with the subject, would you care
writing up
a few paragraphs explaining he archane
i am particularly interested in analysis foaf as a people finder
scipt, and any issues
there including privacy protection
however foaf is just an example, any people schema - provided thre
were alternatives - would do
i think foaf coud also easily be updated/modified if there were
serious contributions
there, just takes some further modelling of he properties, nothing is
too fixed I dont think    (01)

thanks
pdm    (02)